As an integral component of the 十大手机买球软件排行榜 curriculum, the library supports the development of information literacy by helping students to define their information needs, select and gather their information from a variety of sources, and evaluate the quality of that information.
The 十大手机买球软件排行榜 Preparatory School 图书馆 seeks to provide all students with exposure to information across all disciplines in both print and electronic formats. These information literary skills help to hone the skills necessary to become responsible, independent learners in college. Additionally, the library emphasizes the value of leisure-time reading.
十大手机买球软件排行榜's 图书馆 is nestled in the Great Hall of the Castle.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The 图书馆 provides access to a comprehensive collection of curriculum-related print and electronic sources. These materials include circulating fiction and nonfiction books, reference books, 电子书, and online subscription databases. 学生s use their computers to access the electronic resources as well as work on classroom and homework assignments.
服务s and Activities
The 十大手机买球软件排行榜 图书馆 provides a wide range of services and activities to meet the needs of the entire school community. These services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct research instruction to Middle and 上学校 students
- Special programs throughout the year for both Upper and 中学
- 十大手机买球软件排行榜 图书馆 Reading Challenge program
- Middle and 上学校 Book Clubs
- Circulation of fiction and nonfiction books
- Access to subscription databases, 电子书, and LibGuides on campus and from home
- Access to Destiny, our web-based library automation system on campus and from home
- 上学校 students have access to NoodleTools, an online research management tool used for citing sources and taking notes during the research process
- Individual assistance to students, as needed
- Orientation for 6th and 9th grades
- Infusion of technology during all phases of the research process
- Research projects are cooperatively planned with teachers and integrated into the curriculum in both Upper and 中学
你知道吗? that 十大手机买球软件排行榜 has an Employee Book Club?
Recent books that the club has read and discussed include...
The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray (March 2023)
We are the Brennans by Tracey Lang (November 2022)
These Precious Days: Essays by Anne Patchett (May 2022)
女服务员 by Nita Prose (February 2022)
The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See (October 2021)
焦虑型的人 by Fredrik Backman (January 2021)
The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (October 2020)
The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd (July 2020)